RE: [Metastockusers] Re: Daily Pivot Points on 3-min chart

What's the best way to adapt this for Daily Pivots ON A 60-MIN CHART?

-----Original Message-----
From: elnec37 [mailto:elnec37@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2003 10:55 AM
To: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Metastockusers] Re: Daily Pivot Points on 3-min chart

Dm:=If(Hour()<=Ref(Hour(),-1),1,0);
PP3:=If(Dm=1,(Ref(HighestSince(1,Dm=1,H),-1)+
Ref(LowestSince(1,Dm=1,L),-1) +
Ref(C,-1))/3,0);
Mh1:=If(Dm=1,Ref(HighestSince(1,Dm=1,H),-1),0);
Ml1:=If(Dm=1,Ref(LowestSince(1,Dm=1,L),-1),0);
Mh:=ValueWhen(1,Mh1>0,Mh1);
Ml:=ValueWhen(1,Ml1>0,Ml1);
PPM:=ValueWhen(1,PP3>0,PP3);
R1:=(2*PPM)-Ml;
S1:=(2*PPM)-Mh;
S3:=ppm-(Mh-Ml);
S2:=S1-(R1-S1);
R2:=R1+(R1-S1);
R3:=ppm+(Mh-Ml);
evm:=(mh-PPm)+ml;
r2;r3;r1;ppm;s1;s3;s2;

Good trading

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dusan D" <dusand@xxxx> wrote:
> Please, can you tell me how to plot daily pivot points on 3-min
> chart? I'm really very dissapointed that so basic functions like
> pivot points are so complicated in MetaStock. All the other
charting
> software have this as a basic / common feature. Check out Sierra
> charts or TradeStation.
>
> The other stupidity is that when programming formulas I can't
really
> specify the time frames. The only thing is to calculate bars back
on
> current chart. But if I want my indicators to be based on different
> time frames than the actual chart, it is very painful process.

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511