[EquisMetaStock Group] Small cap breakout group formed

I just created a new Yahoo Group, dedicated to "breakout" plays of small cap stocks priced $1 to $5.

I use 50/200 SMA cross and volume analysis to help me with my picks.

It is free to view and join if interested.

Thanks!

Bill

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor