[EquisMetaStock Group] Trending stocks for stock profits...... :)

I like following trending systems etc..... And with thought and
looking at all the indicators that I could get my hands on I thought
I would ask for some thought..... I know there are trend indicators
of all types that attempt to "catch a trend" like the macd etc.
BUT.. My thought is there must be a way to come up with a way to
figure the "trendability" of a stock, Any thoughts? (I am thinking
there is something out there but I do not know what it is or just do
not "know" how to use it ect.) I have a couple with nothing in code
yet BUT like I say with looking at the past and saying yes this
stock seems to "trend" very well you are then playing with greatly
behaving stock instead of some "thinly traded stock on crack", I can
do it visually and maybe I am just asking for more brain damage but
I thought there must be a way of saying here is "what" level
of "trendability" this stock has....

Thanks for your help....