[EquisMetaStock Group] MetaStock 8.0: Simulation Function for Trade Entry Price?

Greetings,
I have recently acquired MetaStock v8.0 and am trying to write
a trading system. Version 8.0 has many built-in simulation
functions which can be called within a new custom formula.
I have not been able to find a simulation function which would
return the entry (fill) price at which an open trade started.
Does anyone have better info or suggestion, in case I have
missed anything.
Thanks and regards,
Serge ...