Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] MSWIN ERROR

Brian

You could try deleting all your smartcharts once you have had such an error.
I seem to recall that when I had 6.52 once the currently open chart became
corrupted in some way it was impossible to open MS until the failing chart
was deleted. Since it is impossible to identify one specific chart the
solution was to delete all smart charts, or even the MSSMART folder(s). MS
will rebuild smart charts from the default template so not much, if
anything, is lost. On rebooting you'll get an error telling you that a file
can't be found (the deleted smartchart) but then you can open any issue for
the drop down File menu and you're back in business.

Roy

> I am having problems with MSWin errors in my MS 6.52 edition, and the
program
> is locking up suggesting a loop problem. Since I am looking at a number of
> different stocks, it may be several loops. The problem only seems to occur
> with the stocks I have been working with.
>
> I am developing a trading system and and somtimes include reference to
FML"