[EquisMetaStock Group] MSWIN ERROR

Hi-

I am having problems with MSWin errors in my MS 6.52 edition, and the program
is locking up suggesting a loop problem. Since I am looking at a number of
different stocks, it may be several loops. The problem only seems to occur
with the stocks I have been working with.

I am developing a trading system and and somtimes include reference to FML"
" .  Additionally, I use the same custom formulas as indicators to visually
understand entry and exit points. From time to time, I get a message
indicating that I am trying to access a future date (unknowingly). If I limit
my data load to a prior date, I can often access the stock affected but I am
unable to erase the indicators using Edit - delete without experiencing
another MSWIN Error.

I had this problem previously and through exasperation, re-loaded the program
in another partition.  Well, I've done it again. It seems to me that a method
of erasing the indicators associated with the data without loading might
solve the problem. I would prefer not to revert to the original settings for
all securities, however.

Any ideas?

Brian