[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Looking for recommended books on intro to commodities trading.

Thanks for the great advice! I do plan on paper trading first.
That's exactly how I started with equities. I have heard good things
about the Schwager book and I think that I'll check it out.

Thanks again,
Robert

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, avgojoe <no_reply@xxxx> wrote:
> -Hi Cobalt,
> To me, it depends on what your personality and mindset allow.  If
you
> are (or want to be) a purely mechanical trader using systems, one
> good book is "Schwager on Futures". It has been described as
a "bible
> on futures" and is very complete but not an easy read.
>
> A good book for equities or futures is "Trader Vic, Methods of a
Wall

<no_reply@xxxx>