[EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock external DLL

Hi all,

could anyone please give me some suggestions in writing external DLL
for MS? I know there is a toolkit to accomplish that job, but because
I'm not a C/C++ programmer and it seems impossible to write such DLL
in VisualBasic, I would like to use a Basic2C translator to try to
write a simple DLL just to check if it works. I used that tool in the
past for my VB programs and it worked fine (support for arrays, and
so on...)

The most important thing is to know how to pass the data to the DLL
(O,H,L,C,V) and what is passed (is it an array, a pointer or
whaterver else) and all relevant informations (is there any wrapper
for MS, external declarations or #include files...).

I'm asking that only to avoid to buy an expensive toolkit without
being able to use it. Unfortunately I didn't find any technical
information on internet about - only commercial...."buy it and you
will be able to add to your chart all indicators you want"...very few
to evaluate an expensive product...

Many thanks for your help

Mimmo