Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Passing Values between Buy & Sell Tests

Roy, I've absorbed your "Using Latches in MS" paper which is very
good work...BTW. I've followed your advice and redesigned my
functions to be one dimensional binary which helps
troubleshooting. Your "price" latch is capturing the  Buy price and
retaining until sell. The problem I'm having is the below function in
my Sell Long triggers prematurely the next day after the Buy long
signal.

FML ( "Trailing Stop" )
n:= Fml( "RBS Trix_KST Buy");
x:= Fml( "RBS Trix_KST Sell");
Tr:= If(PREV=0,If(n,CLOSE,0),If(x OR C<=PREV*.9,0,PREV));
Tr;

As you can tell from the "TR:" line my objective is to trigger the
Sell when today's close is 10% (* .9 ) below the Fml( "RBS Trix_KST
Buy") close. Any suggestions on why this code triggers prematurely or
what other information you need to diagnose ? If this exchange is
going too deep for the board say so and we'll take it offline.

Thanks, Russ

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxxx>