Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] I don't understand how this formula iswritten

I think I have this right, if not we'll all know soon enough.

 From the Help file:

fmlvar( "FORMULA_NAME", "VARIABLE_NAME")

FUNCTION    Calls the custom indicator named FORMULA_NAME and returns
the value contained in the custom indicator's variable named VARIABLE_NAME.

The if structure is a series of "nested" ifs. IF(Test, Value if true,
Value if false) or IF(Test,Then value,Else value) In the statement you
present the else's are new conditionals until you get to the value of ru5.

Essentially the code says:
if fo=8 then ru1
if fo =9 then ru2 etc.
if fo isn't 8 or 9 or 10 or 11 then ru5
ru1, ru2, ru3, ru4, ru5 are variables which are likely defined elsewhere
in the formula structure.

ru1:= something goes here;
ru2:= something else goes here;
for instance: