[EquisMetaStock Group] Passing Values between Buy & Sell Tests

I'm hoping you system test guru's have an easy way to pass values
between buy and sell systems test. At the end of my Buy test I set
the a variable called "BuyPrice" = close. I want to add the following
IF statement in my sell test:
SellTrig1 := If(close < BuyPrice * .90),1,0).......in other words if
the close drops 10% below the sell price then SellTrig1 is 1. The
system tester gives me an error that it doesn't recognized the
variable name. Any ideas or examples of successful code that does
this would be greatly appreciated.

Another system test question....is there any way to display the
values of a variable somewhere in the system test. I realize I can
write a function to display variable values but was trying to avoid
writing a function everytime I wanted to see a variable value.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Regards, Russ