[Metastockusers] Re: www.stockspredic.com

Websites only benifit if there is something to be learned there...
valuable or invaluable..... If a person says they want to
trade "xyz" then I want to know why otherwise I have pleny of
darts...

Does he teach anything or just give recommendations?

In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Daveo <daveo@xxxx> wrote:
> Bill
>
> It is noteworthy that to sign up with this invaluable thing, a
person
> has to register and give out personal information.
>
> Personally I rarely sign up for things, because once signed up
> I have found that my E-Mail address has been passed around or sold
> and the junk I get therefore is a nuisance.
>
> Dave
>
> wavemechanic wrote:
>
> > Henry: No, this is spam that does not freely share information.
Instead he wants

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

> >                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Service.