Re: [Metastockusers] Re : Donchian Channels - Turtle Traders ....

> Anyone know the exact turtle trading methodology ?

Yes I do I was a director of one of Russell Sands' Funds for a number of
years.

I also run the orders daily for his e-hotline at www.turtletrading.com.

MetaStock is not the preferred software for the Turtles method as it
MUST Include the money management and position size as well as the PL filter

and the fail safe. Not many people realize the turtle method is much more
than
20 in 10 out. I run the methods in SuperCharts and TS2000i not MetaStock.

The Turtles have had a corker of a year and I find it really  funny when
people argue with me
that it doesn't work what they are doing is not seeing the wood for the
trees.

Russell Sands has a Free article on the Turtles methods you can get by
visiting
www.turtletrading.com.

Warmest Regards
David Hunt