[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Data Question

-Eric,

I've lost some hard-earned data in my days..hard to take. Peter Zierl
is the author and he would not let that situation exist if he was
aware of it. Please contact him @ info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and tell him
what happened. Please be as specific as possible. He will appreciate
it and so will every other user worldwide...like me!!

I had a couple of problems at first. One, when I tried to change a
download list in ML, I lost the MS directory. I told him and he fixed
it in 24 hours. He's not like Microsoft. The other trouble I had was
that I had the wrong setting selected and he explained my error AND
started re-writing "help" to make it clearer. So...please write to
him. He can't fix it if he don't know it's broke...and I can't tell
him for you 'cause I don't know what happened. It'll only take a
couple of minutes. Thanks.

Bob

-- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ericvonbar <no_reply@xxxx>