[Metastockusers] Swing Point Identification

Hi All

Hopefully someone can help, or maybe point me to someone who could
develop this
I wish to identify swing points, and identify them with a label,
based on minimum fixed  retracement  price moves

Basically, (using a Real Time tick input ---10 min chart) once price
moves x points (Say
8  points) then identify this move with a label and fix label at the
highest bar (continue to move the label across onto any subsequent
higher highs, once price retraces x points, then label and fix label
at lowest low, once price moves back x points, then label and fix
label at the highest bar, etc, etc
This would show a chart with labels at highs and lows based on a
minimum price moves

Label
This can be a lowercase letter, Dot or arrow

(X Points)
This is the amount of  price movement  or retracement in points that
price must go before a label is created.(It's the minimum price must
go to trigger a swing point)
(Xpoints Close) gives option to force study to wait for a close above
the selected Xpoint.
Both are required in this initial stage of assessment to evaluate the
differences

Horizontal Line at Xpoint
Is it possible for MStock 7.2 or 8.0 to automatically draw a
horizontal line (Length, thickness & color variable) at swing  point,
each time the Swing Label is drawn,

Kagi  Charts
Will all of above be possible on Kagi, Renko charts

Any help is greatly appreciated

Milton