[EquisMetaStock Group] Attn: Futures Traders

Need free US futures data? I used to use Brite Futures but they quit
handling NYMEX contracts. They always had good data including OI and
it made great charts. They now have the NYMEX data back!!  If you
haven't used it before, you just go to Britefutures.com and the
contracts are listed on the left. Click a symbol...wait until you see
a chart. Below the charts you will see a download button. Click. Put
the data in a folder (My Doc's. Desktop, whatever...maybe
named "Brite", etc). Do all your downloads into that folder. Then
open The Downloader and convert to MS files and that's it. Good
data...nice charts..FREE!!! The convert feature of MS is super...very
fast.

Yeah, it does involve the extra convert step but what do you want for
free?

Bob