Re: [Metastockusers] Re: Something i am not clear about

Hey, Harold.

I'm sure that you mean well and there is no doubt that when I like something
I tell people. But I couldn't write a line of code if my life depended on
it! This time you're wrong.

Since I joined this group, posts have referred me to the un-named
downloader, Jerry Medved's wonderful QuoteTracker and the Formula Handbook.
I am thankful for each one as they are all great.

The author of the downloader is an Austrian chap named Peter Zierl. Seems to
be a fine fellow...very helpful.
They speak German in Austria and if he posted something, you'd know it!

I suggested a change or 2 that he incorporated into his program. I am a
retired small businessman in the foothills of the Smokies. No relationship
at all except author and enthusiastic customer.  He would probably be very
embarrassed by all this.

Have a nice Holiday Season and may your trading go well.

Bob Palfreeman