[Metastockusers] Re: Something i am not clear about

Bob,

You're confused. My post had absolutely nothing to do with you. They
were referring to "fromstar2001", who is the originator of
this "Something i am not clear about" thread. My comment did not
refer to your Downloader posts, which was a completely different
thread. Please recheck the messages.

Harold

--- In Metastockusers@xxxx, "Bob Palfreeman" <palfree@xxxx> wrote:
> Hey, Harold.
>
> I'm sure that you mean well and there is no doubt that when I like
something
> I tell people. But I couldn't write a line of code if my life
depended on
> it! This time you're wrong.
>
> Since I joined this group, posts have referred me to the un-named
> downloader, Jerry Medved's wonderful QuoteTracker and the Formula
Handbook.
> I am thankful for each one as they are all great.
>
> The author of the downloader is an Austrian chap named Peter Zierl.
Seems to