[Metastockusers] Re: Download programs

Sure glad you asked! I don't like to slam anybody but...my first
downloader was "Hquote" from Hquotes.com.(same outfit as Quotelf.com)
They sell 3 downloaders and I picked the one that supposedly gave me
futures quotes, too.  After 2 days of use (like an idiot, I paid for
the thing when it worked the 1st day) it STOPPED WORKING. I sent
several (4 +) e-mails to them.  They tell you how responsive they are
and promise great customer service...BULL!. Never got an answer.  The
product was pulled from their website.  They still sold the other 2.
I finally had to challenge the payment through my credit card
company. Even Regsoft, their payment collector ignored my emails. I
paid $55 for software that worked 2 days and never worked again and
the seller refused to even answer me. I got the charge removed thanks
to the CC Co. Worse yet, the software was clunky and did not work
well.  Keep your money in your pocket. That's all they want from you.

I had questions of the other products I tried and ALL answered me
except these jerks.

Bob --

- In Metastockusers@xxxx, "rtstrade" <rtstrade@xxxx> wrote:
> Have you tried:
>
> http://www.quotelf.com/
>

> --- In Metastockusers@xxxx, "avgojoe" <palfree@xxxx> wrote:
> > I have been testing products that download free internet data for
> > Metastock. The clear winner for me is ML Downloader from trading-
> > tools.com. It is a "steal" at $49.95 USD but is a VERY powerful
> > program that is seamless with MS (I have 7.2 EOD) or ASCII. It
does
> > auto downloads, logs errors for you, will add securities to your
MS