RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Data downloaders

All:

There is one problem with MLDownloader, and that is that volume
is not always available until late in the evening or the next
day from some data sources such as Yahoo.  As a result, your
data will not have volume.  You have to use the Metastock
downloader to delete the current entries, and use MLDownloader
to redownload these current values to get volume.  It would be
nice if MLDownloader allowed you to redownload data from a
specific starting date so as to get volume.

Bob W.