Re: [Metastockusers] Metastock

Hi:

<<However i asked the publishers of metastock or a evaluation copy but
they refused... would anybody be willing to provide me with a copy ?>>

There is currently a MetaStock Version 8.0 program up for auction on eBay with a current bid price of $103.  Because it has a few days to go it will most likely go even higher.  Another alternative is to get an older version, which I think is also being offered on eBay at a cheaper price.  Even with the software, you will still need data in MetaStock formaat.

Good luck,

Jay

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor