manuals only

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: JayTownsend@xxxxxxx
[mailto:JayTownsend@xxxxxxx] Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 4:25
PMTo: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
[Metastockusers] Metastock<FONT
lang=0 face=Arial size=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF">Hi:<<However i asked
the publishers of metastock or a evaluation copy but they refused... would
anybody be willing to provide me with a copy ?>>There is currently
a MetaStock Version 8.0 program up for auction on eBay with a current bid price
of $103.  Because it has a few days to go it will most likely go even
higher.  Another alternative is to get an older version, which I think is
also being offered on eBay at a cheaper price.  Even with the software, you
will still need data in MetaStock formaat.Good luck,Jay
to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use
of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor