RE: [Metastockusers] very off topic FW: New hope

 Traders Resources

Lionel,

Its a very on topic for many places of government.I liked it - made my day.
But you better watch out George W's Email scanners may have you up for treason quick!

I heard they jailed some lady for saying the shortened version of the
word "hispanic" in Minnesota or somehwere near there just recently.

Warmest Regards
www.adest.com.au
Phone: Australia:    (02) 9527 4690              Int:            + 61 2  9527 4690