[EquisMetaStock Group] MMedium - pluging for Metastock 7.2 and 8.0

Hello,

MMedium updated up to 1.35b version
EOD problem fixed
Data read problem fixed
Multi dir support added.

Pilot home page with some given results -
http://www.nnoracle.com/mmedium/mmedium.html
Based on technical analyze (no forward looking indicators etc) and
registered users can check calculated system for each ticker. In other
words - it's not black box like most systems.
2 week test period is available.
Regards,
Eugene Labunsky.
elabunsky@xxxxxxxxxxxx

PS Please send me e-mail directly (out of the group) if you would like to
test MMedium 1.35b
and one notice: I have from 0% till 20% month for Russian blue chips for 60
min period. I did not calculated system again and again during test month...
Calculated it one time, set 0.05% commision, 1 bar delay for close and open
and 2 opts for STOPS. Not fantastic, but really works for future.