[Metastockusers] MMedium - pluging for Metastock 7.2 and 8.0

Hello,

Let me present MMedium - plug-ing for
Metastock.
Pilot home page with some given results - <A
href="http://www.nnoracle.com/mmedium/mmedium.html";><FONT face="Times New Roman"
size=3>http://www.nnoracle.com/mmedium/mmedium.html
Based on technical analyze (no forward looking
indicators etc) and registered users can check calculated system for each
ticker. In other words - it's not black box like most systems.
2 week test period is available.
Regards,
Eugene Labunsky.
<A
href="mailto:elabunsky@xxxxxxxxxxxx";>elabunsky@xxxxxxxxxxxx

PS Please send me e-mail directly (out of the
group) if you would like to test MMedium 1.35b
and one notice: I have from 0% till 20%
month for Russian blue chips for 60 min period. I did not calculated system
again and again during test month... Calculated it one time, set 0.05%
commision, 1 bar delay for close and open and 2 opts for STOPS. Not fantastic,
but really works for future.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor