Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock pro 8 and Linux

Hi,
I can not answer your Linux question but I can confirm
 that you can install 8.0 on your three computers, I
have the same setup that you describe and had no
trouble installing 8.0 on all three machines.
                  Regards,Art.G.

--- Lars Widlund <Lars.Widlund@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>