[Metastockusers] RE: Waht is the reasonable success rate of a transaction?

  • To: <Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [Metastockusers] RE: Waht is the reasonable success rate of a transaction?
  • From: "SR" <raftsp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 05:57:18 -0800

fromstar2001,

can you please write the link to this user's published portfolio?
I don't mean the dukascopy.com site. I mean the direct link to the
portfolio.
I have been in their site but I have not been able to find the specific
page.
I was in a hurry.
BTW I have downloaded the software but the version I have does not look like
the one they
have on-line. I asked them about that but did not get a reply.
Have you also tried the download? And if yes have you also noticed this
difference?

In my opinion a success rate of 80% is hard to get at but not impossible.
It depends on other factors, too, for example the %gain, the
number of trades etc.
I cannot doubt the described performance, since I have not enough evidence
for that.
I just say it is difficult.

Spyros

Message: 4