[Metastockusers] Metastock v8 invalid page fault...need help today

I'm installing Metastock Rt v8 today and when I try to start it(the
offline version) I keep getting this error message:

MSWIN has cause an invalid page fault in MFC42.DLL at address xxxx

Has anyone in this group had to deal with this problem...and could
pass on the solution on this Sunday afternoon?

Thanks,  Luis

ˇFREE Health Insurance Quotes-eHealthInsurance.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/1.voSB/RnFFAA/46VHAA/zMEolB/TM