Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Bug MS 8

Hi Joe.

Points to follow:

    1) my MS doesn't plot chart. It plots only if I press 'plot on chart' in
    'result details view.

    Joe:  I'm not sure why that is an issue.  Just click on the button if
    you want to plot it.

MC -> mmm... and why is there the options 'Plot Equity Line' in EST Options
?

    4) One of the changes made for the new System Tester is that percentage
    inputs on the Stops dialog will only accept integers, (no fractional
    amounts).

    Joe:  An easy work around for this is to use the OPT variable for your
    stops and then in the OPT screen, enter the fractional amount (decimal
    amount).  That screen accepts them.

MC -> OK, This is my workaround too.

    And....

    When I use the System Tester (daily) in ver. 8.0 I have a close trade
    and in the same day an open trade (if there is the condition for open a
    trade).
    Ver7 works differently: it closes the old trade and doesn't open a new
    trade in the same day (this last trade was lost).
    There are no options for solve my problem, but there are the new
    functions "simulation"... Can I use those for my problem?

    Joe:  There are times when you may want your system to reenter though.

MC -> No Joe (I apologize for my terrible english..). I have the oppost
problem.
I don't want that system opens the trade the same day it closed a previous.
If today it closes a trade it doesn't never open another (ver 7.0 system
tester works so).

Thanks Joe and happy trading!
MC

ˇFREE Health Insurance Quotes-eHealthInsurance.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/1.voSB/RnFFAA/46VHAA/BefplB/TM