[Metastockusers] Re: Bugs in Metastock Ver 8.0 EOD

I'm also very interested in PnF charting as I am big on Wyckoff and
he used them extensively - horizontal counts and one box reversals.
I'm planning to purchase an add-on program for MS called XLChartPro
which creates PnF charts using Excel and MS data. Looks pretty
impressive to me and very reasonably priced. You might want to check
it out:

http://www.xlchartpro.iinet.net.au/index.html

Harold