RE: Saving Compressed Data to .txt File

Simply
click on the monthly chart line in MetaStock, and drag it over to an Excel
spreadsheet.  That should automatically drop the corresponding data
(monthly) into the column where you drop it in Excel.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=5>
Good
luck,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=5>Nicholas
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=5>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=5>

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
  owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
  Behalf Of WayneSent: Saturday, September 14, 2002 3:09
  PMTo: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Saving Compressed
  Data to .txt File

  Hi All:

  I am wondering if it is possible to save
  Metastock compressed data
  in TEXT format?

  I.e., I am looking at a chart compressed to
  monthly data. I want to
  not just print this out as text, which I can do
  using the Print/As Text
  function, but SAVE it as a file, so I can copy
  the monthly data into
  Excel and <FONT face=Arial
  size=2>manipulate it.

  Any ideas on how I can do this?