Re: hammer time?

Steve,

I know you are primarily, and perhaps exclusively, a mechanical trader.  How
do you use candlesticks in your systems?  Have you tried to apply any of the
candle code indicators that have appeared in the last couple of issues of
TASC?  How do you think the Denver Broncos are going to do this
year?....oops....sorry.....wrong list.

Dan