Re: God&War

Sonny

I am sorry my questions made you angry. This is the usual reflex action. We do not like something, we feel anger and then we attack. Your attack on me personally is clear by calling me "naive and asinine", and my thoughts as "naive, college student like thinking".

I am well past my college years. We live in an imperfect world. I think we need to give this deeper thought. Perhaps we need to take military action but I wonder in what manner. Perhaps this might involve a coalition with the Northern group in Afghanistan and take control of the country and establish a democratic government with NATO occupation. Then move on to other countries one by one. This would all have to be done with the support of the moderate Muslims and the rest of the world.

What we do not want to do is polarize the Muslims to give the terrorists more support.

neo