  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 7:57
  AM
  Subject: RE: Stand proud, America!
  JohnI agree totally. France generates 80% of it's
  electricity from nuclearpower. The US is almost out of natural gas. We
  should move to nuclear power.This is one of the biggest national defense
  issues the US has.neo~  -----Original
  Message-----~  From: <A
  href="mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx~
  [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of John Adair~  Sent:
  Wednesday, September 12, 2001 10:13 PM~  To: <A
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx~
  Subject: RE: Stand proud, America!~~~  Terrorism will persist
  as long as we finance it with our~  purchase of oil. We~
  Must start a massive project to become independent of the Middle East
  oil~  producers.  We must  develop alternative energy
  sources. Osama~  will return~  to finish the job he started.
  Eliminate The USA and Israel.~~  -----Original