  To: <A
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, September 07, 2001 2:04
  PM
  Subject: Re: ISP When Traveling

  I travel quite a lot and use Earthlink. They have
  local access numbers in most states and 800 numbers if local access is not
  available.

  Good luck

  John Manasco
  <BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr
    <DIV
    <A href="mailto:wooglin.org@xxxxxxxxxxx";
    title=wooglin.org@xxxxxxxxxxx>Wooglin
    To: <A
    href="mailto:prrtrains@xxxxxxx (Bob Putt)"
    title="prrtrains@xxxxxxx (Bob Putt)">Robert Putt ; <A
    href="mailto:olsenkbce@xxxxxxxx"; title=olsenkbce@xxxxxxxx>Kevin Olsen ;
    <A href="mailto:rjsadur@xxxxxxxxxxx (Bob Sadur)"
    title="rjsadur@xxxxxxxxxxx (Bob Sadur)">Bob Sadur ; <A
    href="mailto:bptoyman@xxxxxxx (Bob Pecorini)"
    title="bptoyman@xxxxxxx (Bob Pecorini)">Bob Pecorini ; <A
    href="mailto:a.umann@xxxxxxxxxxx (Al Uhlmann)"
    title="a.umann@xxxxxxxxxxx (Al Uhlmann)">Al Uhlmann ; <A
    href="mailto:dkpowley141ldw@xxxxxxx (Doc Powley)"
    title="dkpowley141ldw@xxxxxxx (Doc Powley)">Ken Powley ; <A
    href="mailto:ssbry@xxxxxxx (Sumner Bryant)"
    title="ssbry@xxxxxxx (Sumner Bryant)">Sumner Bryant ; <A
    href="mailto:peteblac@xxxxxxx (Peter Blacksberg)"
    title="peteblac@xxxxxxx (Peter Blacksberg)">Peter Blacksberg ; <A
    href="mailto:sylbillmax@xxxxxxx (Bill Baker)"
    title="sylbillmax@xxxxxxx (Bill Baker)">Bill Baker ; <A
    href="mailto:GG141A@xxxxxxx"; title=GG141A@xxxxxxx>Rick Giella ; <A
    href="mailto:quotes-plus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
    title=quotes-plus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>@ Yahoo Quotes-Plus ; <A
    href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"; title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>List
    MetaStock
    Sent: Friday, September 07, 2001 12:25
    PM
    Subject: ISP When Traveling

    I am going to be traveling to the Midwest in
    October and must have dial up internet access on the trip. I currently have
    Verizon as my Dial up and DSL provider. Because of the DSL, I cannot simply
    drop Verison for another provider.

    And, would you believe Verision (formerly Bell
    Atlantic and GTE) does not allow eastern customers to access their
    accounts in the Midwest or western states or visa versa. Most of their
    technical and billing personnel were unaware of the problem and could
    not solve it. Even Public Relations at their corporate HQ was not aware of
    the problem.

    My request is simply this. Aside from AOL,
    what nationwide provider would you recommend.

    Thanks for your help,

    Jim Barone