  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2001 7:53
  AM
  Subject: Re: Weekly/Monthly data

  I have no idea if it makes more sense to use Wed or
  Fri close, etc., but I have read that the Friday close is the most significant
  close of the week.  Can't prove it and doubt if the author can, but it is
  certainly when market makers, etc. square up their books, which might be
  significant in terms of zeroing in on value.

  Bill
  <BLOCKQUOTE
    <DIV
    <A title=Roberts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx