So this, too, is impossible?

Hello List,

I've been trying to write a simple daytrading system using daily bars.
The system goes long at the open when the open crosses above Mov(O,5,S), - I
checked "enter at the open" in Tester's options. So far, so good. But next,
I wanted to exit long positions at this very day's close (so "Exit at the
close" and "0 delay" in Tester's options, and I just copied
cross(O,Mov(O,5,S)) as an Exit Long rule).

Looks like it's impossible to do? No matter what I try, the system always
exits this position at NEXT day's close (Entry+1)... Hell, it's not even
correct, the next day's open doesn't cross above Mov again 2nd day in row,
it either stays above or crosses back below!   I also tried setting
Inactivity stop with periods set to 0. No way. Or am I missing something? Is
there really no way to get in and out on the same bar?

All the best,
Yarroll