Re: Multi Operating System Support

Among other comments, Ray Hodge said:

> The only thing I wish is that I could put the 2nd OS on the 2nd physical
hard
> drive on the same computer. It seems you can only boot from the first
drive
> so both OS partitions are on the same physical hard drive. So no hard
drive
> protection.

If you have a box you can tinker with, rather than one of the
all-on-one-board
DellGate products, you might consider swapping out your motherboard or
trying to replace the BIOS.  I have a Soyo board for AMD chips, and it
lets me choose the hard drive to boot from.  I'd assume their boards for
Intel chips have the same feature, and there must be others.  I used it for
while to boot Win98 from one drive and Linux from the other (until I gave
up on learning Linux until my schedule was a little more orderly), and it
worked fine.

I agree with you about Partition Magic.  Great program, with really good
tech support.

Owen Davies