Re: Multi Operating System Support

I have been using the multi OS capability of partition Magic for years.
Can't say enough good about it, except to say that it does what they say
it will do.

I use it to maintain a backup of the operating system. In case the front
OS gets goofed up (virus, etc.) I just boot to the back OS.

The only thing I wish is that I could put the 2nd OS on the 2nd physical
hard drive on the same computer. It seems you can only boot from the
first drive so both OS partitions are on the same physical hard drive. So
no hard drive protection.
Ray