Thanks

To all who responded to my Metastock for sale posting both privately
and in public, thanks for your kind words.

No, I don't intend to leave this list.  I still have my earlier EOD
version of Metastock, and I was looking forward to being an active
participant here for a very long time.

As I've stated before, I think Metastock is a great program, and I
find the charting and visuals to be the best anywhere.  Period.  And
I've demo'ed and owned a lot of different software.

My analogy is the trader who owns, say five sports cars.  He or she
can only drive one at a time while the others just sit.  Sure, it's
fun to switch back and forth, but in the end, it's a bit gluttonous.
The same is true of all this software, although you don't have to
worry about dead batteries....

Thanks again.  I'll definitely be hanging around....