RE: Metastock Pro For Sale

Sorry that you're abandoning Metastock Dave.  I hope you stay on the list.
Dave D.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Dave Nadeau
Sent: Aug 09, 2001 10:28 AM
To: Metastock Users List; metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Metastock Pro For Sale

This may be a great opportunity if you are using the End Of Day version of
Metastock and have been
thinking of upgrading:

I currently own three realtime charting/testing software packages:
TradeStation4,
TradeStation2000i, and Metastock Pro 7.03.  I've used all three for realtime
trading and systems
development, but lately I've found that I'm using TS2000 exclusively.

Since I hate to see these sitting here unused, I'm offering my Metastock Pro
and TS4 for sale.

The Metastock Pro is probably of most interest to this list, so here are the
details:

Metstock Pro Version 7.03, all manuals, original CD and jewel case with
password.
Included also is the Equis Chart Pattern Recognition Software from John
Murphy (CD + Manual).
I will also include a CD-R of intraday data, if you need this, to get
started working with the
program.
I am happy to provide a signed letter to the buyer which is written by me,
addressed to Equis
Customer Support, which relinquishes my customer number to the new buyer. (I
saw this posted a
while back, and I think it's an important item for Equis, but you should
check this yourself if
you are interested in this software.)

For this whole package, I'm asking $545.

Please contact me privately if you are interested.

=====
Dave Nadeau
Fort Collins, CO