Re: are we at a bottom

Take a look at a real time QQQ day chart.  It appears to me that we have a
positive looking NASDAQ breakout from its long-intermediate term down trend.
Very constructive higher volume price activity, indeed.  Today's positive price
action will have to stay at close to this level to maintain this buy signal.
LAP