PVT Normalized

Dan Harels,

Last month you graciously shared with us an indicator that you developed, a
normalized PVT which you suggested works like Stochastics.  I have been
observing it since then and I like it very much.  I noticed that at times
it leads, and at other times it keeps from an early exit for good
reason.  First, I thank you for sharing it with us.  Secondly, I would
appreciate if you may share any interesting patterns that works with this
indicator.

Thank you again.
Murat