Re: Crosshair help

List,

I must be experiencing the same recession as the economy.  The program
would not display the crosshair in all windows.  After searching ver 6.52
for the option to "show crosshairs in all windows" and finding none, I
re-started ver 7.03 and  all worked as it should.  Maybe it was ver 5.11
that gave this option.  Maybe it was a younger ver of Al.

Thanks to all for the responses of aid.

Al Taglavore