ALTR, BBBY, CEFT & HDI

List,

This afternoon, I triggered a buy signal for the
mini Naz contract (buying the opening Wednesday).  Also, four of my
favorite "trading" stocks triggered buys for tomorrow's opening.  ALTR,
BBBY, CEFT & HDI have combined, since the beginning of the year, for 24
winning trades...with zero losing trades (under my momentum oscillator
system, publicly posted).  Is this just a "coinky dinky"?  Trading any
stock, this year, and posting a 5-0, 6-0, or 7-0 track record was a difficult
task.  To witness them all trigger buy signals on the same afternoon makes
me think that maybe there's a temporary bottom lurking near.

Take care,

Steve Karnish, CTACedar Creek Trading<A
href="http://www.cedarcreektrading.com";>http://www.cedarcreektrading.com