Re: exploration

Kush and Roy,

I tried the exploration with 6 records, and I get the error message :
Filter reference to N/A value in column B.

If I use at least 25 records, it works well.

Kush, there is no easy way to load data from 1st.June 2000, unless your data
start 1st.June 2000. Are you sure that you don't run the exploration on the
1st.June 2000 instead ?

To change the number of records loaded, you start THE EXPLORER and press
OPTIONS. You have DATA LOADING : select  LOAD  25  (at least) RECORDS. Then OK.
(You may have to change exploration date to most recent date)

I hope this helps,

Pierre Tremblay