RE: Query

Steve Karnish writes...

<Some time ago, I signed up for an "Investment Challenge"...I thought it
might be fun to get involved in one of the many "games" on the internet.  A
number of years ago, I was rather successful "playing" a few of these games
(although I never won, I usually had a respectable showing).

I really haven't had time to even "play the game" and my fake portfolio is
untapped at the original funding of 50k.  Well, get this:  today I received
an email that out of "thousands" of participants, I'm in the top twenty
players.  I've never made a trade.>

I love your story Steve.

Yngvi