From: owner-metastock-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 13 July 2001 12:50
To: metastock-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: metastock-digest V1 #1385

metastock-digest        Friday, July 13 2001        Volume 01 : Number 1385

Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 11:25:41 -0700
From: "Glen Wallace" <gcwallace@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: TradeStation

> How is TradeStation superior? From what I have heard, many are
> unhappy with TradeStation due to the poor support, difficulty with
> "Easy Language", and moving to an online platform.

Others here can comment more knowledgeably than I, but the key
factor for me is the programming language itself  --  it's more powerful
and flexible.  Chuck LeBeau's chandelier exit, for example, is five lines
of EasyLanguage code, whereas my equivalent in MetaStock is 12
lines with a bunch of nested PREV statements.  Don't get me wrong,
though; I think MetaStock is the superior application overall and
Equis is the better company to work with.