Looking for eSignal intra-day index data

Guys, I am looking for eSignal intra-day index data
from 1/2000-present.  I can't seem to find it
anywhere.  Stuff like

$ADD $ADDA $ADDQ $ADR $ADV $ADVA $ADVQ $BANK $BES $BIX
 $BMX $BTK $CRX $CYC $DECL  $DVOL $DVOLQ $ERI  $FEX
$NCMP $TICK $TICKQ  $TNX $TRIN $TRINQ $TVOL $TVOLA
$TVOLQ  $UCHG $UCHGA $UCHGQ $UTY $UVOL $UVOLA $UVOLQ
$VIX $VLE  $VOLD $VOLDA $VOLDQ $VXN $XVOL $XVOLA
$XVOLQ $YIH ...

If you have been archiving more than a few of these
symbols please let me know.  If your data has holes,
that is fine, since my purpose is just to fill in the
holes in quote.com data.  I can't offer too for the
data, but I'd be happy to serve as a backup repository
for your data should your drive crash.  I can also
offer some software I have.  Thanks in advance.

Jack