Base Security -Different Dates

I have constructed a base security with data
imported from another source. (NOT OLE'd). I will update this data manually
every day. I want to place another chart from a different stock above this base
security. The data for this second stock will be updated automatically
every day when I download and will likely be done so BEFORE I receive the
data for the manual update of the base security.

My question is, with the dates for the last data
points different, how will this plot; indexed off the last date of the base
security, indexed off different dates so the prices will not line up properly
or will MS crash?

Anyone out there with any experience on
this.

I'm using 7.03 EOD.